Bed Bug Box Spring Cover
Combine it with the AllerZip mattress encasement and you get yourself complete bed bug mattress and box spring cover sets that’ll provide the protection you need from pests.
How It Works
Using the latest technology, the covers are made to be escape and entry-proof. It gives your bed the first level of defense as it eliminates the possible hiding places of these pests. Bugs hiding inside will never get to escape and bite you. They’ll eventually die and save you from spending on a replacement for your bed bug infested box spring.
It also has a BugLock feature which is a 3-zipper system, that securely seals the entire box spring and protects it not only from bed bugs but also from dust mites and allergens. So, if you think that your bed is infested with bed bugs, act now and use a box spring protector. Learn why you should use mattress encasements in addition to using bed bug box spring covers.
- Keeps bed clean and free from bed bugs
- All sides are bed bug escape proof and entry proof
- Creates a 6-side seal to achieve complete bed bug protection
- Entomology Laboratory Certified to be bed bug-proof
- Available in different sizes
- Fabric used is polypropylene
- Machine wash and tumble dry with towels and sheets
- Listed as Class 1 Medical Devices under FDA
- Pair with Bed bug mattress cover and pillow protectors to achieve maximum protection
BONUS LightsOut Bed Bug Armor!! It comes with 4 interceptors you can install on bed legs for extra bed bug protection. It helps by preventing critters from climbing on your bed.