Deer Gard: Ultrasonic Deer Repeller 4000 Sq Ft.
It has a range of 4,000 square feet and is effective against a wide range of animals including rodents, squirrels, cats, raccoons, bats, deer and more. When not set to "Constant" the Deer Gard has a built-in infrared motion detector which activates the unit when pests move into the coverage zone (roughly 35' wide x 70' deep).
The water and weather-resistant unit comes with a 52' 120v outdoor-rated power cord and also can run off 4 "C" batteries. This product comes with a 6-month manufacturer warranty. Batteries (not included) will last about one month on motion sensor mode. Adjustable settings: Frequency, range of motion detector, and constant vs motion sensor modes.
- Dimensions:75" x 5.5" x 3.5"
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Coverage: 4,000 square feet
- Motion Sensor Range: 35' x 70'
- Power Input: 120 vAC (120vAC adapter included with 30' power cord) or 4 x 1.5v C "Batteries"
- Sound Pressure: 90 dB @ 3'
- Frequency Range: 15-19 kHz
- Warranty: 6 Month Manufacturer Warranty
- Registration: EPA Est. 089624-CHN-001. CE Marked.
Instruction Manual: Instruction Manual, Usage Tips and Common Questions and Answers
Deer Guard Product Video: