How to Use
- Shake container thoroughly before attaching to garden hose.
- Turn water supply on at the source. Water pressure will build in hose since the sprayer is already in the “OFF” position.
- To apply product, bend safety tab and turn the control valve clockwise to the “ON” position.
- For best results, hold sprayer and bottle level.
- When spraying is complete, turn the control valve clockwise so that the valve indicator arrow is pointing to the “WATER” position on the sprayer. Flush with water to clean sprayer head, then turn the control valve to “OFF” position. Turn water off.
Where to Use
Outdoors only: Vegetables, Fruits, Flowers and Ornamental
Aphids, Bagworm, Beetles, Budmoths, Cabbageworm, Caterpillars, Codling Moth, Currant Fruitworm, Fruit Moth, Lace Bugs, Leafhoppers, Leafminers, Leafrollers, Mealybugs, Mites, Pine Shoot Moth, Plum Curculio, Pear Psylla, Plant Bugs, Raspberry Fruitworms, Tent Caterpillars, Whitefly.