Metered Release Flying Insect Spray 170 g
Effectiveness of this product will be noticeable within one hour after the Dispenser is activated. Recommended use is for 24 hours: but if less than 24 hour is required, the Dispenser should be set to start one hour before control is desired and run one hour after control is no longer needed. Factors such as airflow rate, size of space treated, humidity and room temperature affect insect activity and control. Therefore, one unit per 170 m3 (6,000 cubic feet) of unobstructed space should be considered as an average with adjustments made depending on specific conditions at usage site. As with any method of insect control, best results are achieved when sanitation and other positive insect prevention practices are followed.
DIRECTIONS: Remove the protective cap from the top of the can and insert can into dispenser. Place dispenser 2-3 metres above the floor at a point where air flow will carry the insecticide throughout the area. In areas where the ceiling are low, such as attics and crawl spaces, install the dispenser approximately 0.5 metres from the ceiling. Do not install directly over food or food packing surfaces. Read dispenser instruction sheet for installation assistance.
- 8% Pyrethrin 10% PBO-very strong
- Fits all Cam Spring Action (CSA) Dispensers
- 1 Can will dispense for 30 Days at 7 1/2 minute Intervals or 60 Days at 15 Minute Intervals
- 1 Can treats up to 6000 Cubic Feet of Unobstructed Space.
- Ideal for use in Barns, Garages, Sheds, Kennels, Mudrooms and several other areas.