- What can be Treated in the PackTite Closet
- Sleeping bags
- Backpacks and purses
- Clothes and linens
- Comforters and blankets
- Nightside table
- Safe and chemical-free
- Easy to Assemble
- Capacity up to 40"W x 30"L x 36"H when filled with hot air
- Dimensions 36"W x 18"L x 34"H
- Collapses to 11"H for storage
- Temperature sensors to gauge the exact temperature
- Kills all bed bugs at all life stages
- Heat range from 48°C - 65°C
How to use
- Place your suitcase on the rack inside the PackTite Closet
- Place the thermometer in the center of any item
- Close the zipper
- Attache the heater to the front of the blower and plug the heater into the outlet on the blower
- Firmly push the blower into the bracket on the side of the PackTite Closet
- Plug the blower into the timer, plug in the timer and set the timer for the desired treatment time
- Monitor the temperature to insure that the contents reach 48°C and hold that temperature for 1 hour.
- (Alternately, items can be treated at 52°C for 30 minutes)
90-day Manufacturers Limited Warranty. Subject to the terms and conditions of this limited warranty, the Manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of its original retail purchase.
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?This warranty covers any defects or malfunctions in the heater, thermometer, timer and/or canvas covering.
How Long Does the Coverage Last?This warranty is for a period of 90 days from the date of its original retail purchase. This warranty is not transferable and coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the product.
What Will the Manufacturer Do?Manufacturer will, at its option, repair or replace the defective or malfunctioning part at no charge. The repaired or replaced part will be covered by the remaining period of the original warranty.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover? This limited warranty excludes any parts not specifically listed and any problem arising from (a) abuse, misuse, accident, improper operation or maintenance, (b) an act of God (such as a flood, hurricane, tornado, or other weather-related event), or (c) use of any parts from another manufacturer.
To the extent permissible by applicable law, consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this limited warranty and this warranty shall be deemed to supersede and negate any and all other warranties, express or implied, and all other obligations or liabilities of the Manufacturer and authorized retailer, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Note, some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the prior sentence may not apply to you.
How Do You Get Service?In order to be eligible for service under this warranty, proof of purchase (original receipt) must be made available to the Manufacturer, distributor or its service representative for all warranty claims. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-970-412-1498 to contact an authorized representative of the Manufacturer regarding this warranty.
Your Rights Under State Law: This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Product Manufacturer:PackTite. Fort Collins, CO 80525, USA.
*Please allow a few weeks for shipment.
NOTE: When you purchase from bedbugsos.ca, there are no additional costs to your order then what you pay at checkout. Freight, taxes and duties are all paid by us, bedbugsos.ca. Besides, most of our products ship from our warehouse in Canada for fast and hassle-free shipping. The price might be lower elsewhere, but more often than not, you’ll end up paying a lot more in freight, taxes and duties when the shipper arrives at your door. Thankfully at bedbugsos.ca, you don’t need to worry about that.