Prof. Squirrel Trap 1 Spring Door 17x7x7
Ideal for trapping squirrels, rabbits, skunks, mink, and similar-size nuisance animals. Havahart traps are designed and used by professional trappers. Animal control officers also trust and use Havahart traps - so can you Constructed of sturdy wire mesh with steel reinforcements for long life, and galvanized for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion.
Mesh openings are smaller than competing traps of comparable size to prevent escapes and stolen bait. Spring loaded door and sensitive trigger ensure quick, secure captures. Solid door and handle guard protect user during transportation, while smoothed internal edges protect and prevent injuries to animals. Made in the USA.
Best Used For:
Are you having a hard time controlling small pests that seem to escape time after time? Make a change and remove these animals in a humane way by using the Havahart Small 1-Door Trap. Made in the USA, these traps are designed, tested, and used by professional trappers, ensuring a secure catch for you and the nuisance animal.
- A sensitive external trigger rod is located outside to prevent damage from the animal.
- Sturdy, high tensile, wire mesh keeps neighborhood pest contained.
- Galvanized steel fights rust and corrosion.
Peace Of Mind
One powerful spring-loaded provides a safe, secure catch for not only you, but your troublesome visitor.
- Large handle guard offers protection during transportation.
- Smoothed internal edges protect and prevent injuries to animal and to you.
Trap At A Glance:
- For trapping squirrels, rabbits, skunks, and mink.
- One spring loaded door
- Smoothed internal edges protect and prevent injuries to animals.
- Efficacy proven in extensive field testing means higher catch rate and fewer escapes.
- Comes fully assembled and ready to use with instructions.
- One Powerful Spring-Loaded Door
- Large Protective Handle Guard
- External Trigger Rod
- Rust Resistant Galvanized Wire
Step-by-Step Trapping Guide
Step 1: Place bait in back of trap
Chipmunk: Un-roasted peanuts, sunflower seeds, peanut butter, cereal.
Rats: Cheese, bread, birdseed, peanut butter.
Squirrels: Nuts (especially peanuts), sunflower seeds, apples.
Weasels: Fish, fresh liver, chicken entrails.
Step 2: Set the trap
Set the live animal trap in the location of the nuisance animal. You can camouflage the trap by placing twigs and leaves on top. You can also leave an unset baited trap for a few days to entice the animal.
Step 3: Check the trap regularly
Animals can become stressed if caged for long periods of time. Hot and cold weather conditions can also harm the animal.