Squirrel/Rabbit Lrg. 2 Spring Doors 24x7x7
Fast shipping across Canada - Free over 99$
All products are safe for domestic use
Approuved by the Government of Canada
60 day return policy
Fully Canadian Owned Business
Support canadian businesses
- For trapping rabbits, skunks, large squirrels, and similar-size nuisance animals
- Two spring loaded doors
- Smoothed internal edges protect and prevent injuries to animals
- Efficacy proven in extensive field testing means higher catch rate and fewer escapes
- Comes fully assembled and ready to use with Instructions and tips on baits and trap setting included
Ideal for trapping rabbits, skunks, large squirrels, and similar-size nuisance animals. The Havahart two-door cage trap has been designed for the safety of animals. This humane trap, with its two spring loaded doors, has many features to allow safe, quick and easy catches. Constructed of sturdy wire mesh with steel reinforcements for long life, and galvanized for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion.
Mesh openings are smaller than competing traps of comparable size to prevent escapes and stolen bait. Two spring loaded doors allow animals to enter from either direction. Sensitive trigger ensures quick, secure capture. Solid door and handle guard protect user during transportation, while smoothed internal edges protect and prevent injuries to animals. Made in the USA. Havahart recommends checking with your local authorities to determine the trapping laws in your area before using a live trap.
Best used For:
Safely remove medium size pests that may be making a meal out of your garden, or getting to comfortable around your home with the Havahart Medium 2-Door Trap. Made in the USA, these traps are designed, tested, and used by professional trappers, ensuring a safe and secure catch for you and the nuisance animal.
- A sensitive external trigger rod is located outside to prevent damage from the animal.
- Sturdy, high tensile, wire mesh keeps neighborhood pest contained.
- Galvanized steel fights rust and corrosion.
Peace Of Mind
- Two powerful spring-loaded doors allow an animal to enter from either direction, providing an increased catch rate.
- Large handle guard offers protection during transportation.
- Smoothed internal edges protect and prevent injuries to animal and to you.
Trap At A Glance:
- Constructed of sturdy rust-resistant wire mesh with steel reinforcements for long life and galvanized for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion.
- Mesh openings are smaller than competing traps of comparable size to prevent escapes and stolen bait. Two spring-loaded doors allow animals to enter from either direction.
- Sensitive triggers ensure quick, secure captures that target the specific animal's size, eliminating undesired catches. Solid doors and handle guards protect users during transportation, while smoothed internal edges protect and prevent injuries.
- Ideal for catching rabbits, large squirrels, skunks, mink and similar-size nuisance animals.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Two Powerful Spring-Loaded Doors
- Large Protective Handle Guard
- External Trigger Rod
- Rust Resistant Galvanized Wire
Step by Step Trapping Guide
Step 1: Place bait in back of trap
Rabbits: Carrots, lettuce
Skunks: Fish (canned), cat food, bread crust coated with peanut butter.
Squirrels: Nuts (especially peanuts), sunflower seeds, apples.
Mink: Fish, fresh liver, chicken entrails
Step 2: Set the trap
Set the live animal trap in the location of the nuisance animal. You can camouflage the trap by placing twigs and leaves on top. You can also leave an unset baited trap for a few days to entice the animal.
Step 3: Check the trap regularly
Animals can become stressed if caged for long periods of time. Hot and cold weather conditions can also harm the animal.
Hey Canadian shoppers - here at PestSupplyCanada.ca, we hear your plea.
We would love to offer free shipping all across the country, but shipping costs are crazy expensive here in Canada.
The silver lining is that if you order more than 99$ worth of products from us - you qualify for free shipping!
From Newfoundland to British Columbia, we ship across Canada.
We also offer a competitive 60 return policy.
Have a question?
Squirrel/Rabbit Lrg. 2 Spring Doors 24x7x7