Victor Rat Zapper Classic
Fast shipping across Canada - Free over 99$
All products are safe for domestic use
Approuved by the Government of Canada
60 day return policy
Fully Canadian Owned Business
Support canadian businesses
- High-voltage shock humanely kills mice and average-size rats
- Easy to use – insert batteries, add bait, turn it on, place the trap
- Blinking red LED light notifies you of a catch
- Never touch a dead rodent – simply tip into the trash!
- Kills up to 20 rats per set of 4 “AA” Batteries (not included)
BEST USED FOR:
HIGH-VOLTAGE SHOCK HUMANELY KILLS RODENTS
The Rat Zapper® Classic is equipped with smart circuit technology that senses when a rodent enters the trap. Once the rodent is inside, it steps on the metal plates, completing the circuit and the trap delivers a continuous high-voltage shock for 2 minutes to effectively eliminate rat invader. This trap is capable of eliminating up to 20 rats per set of fully charged batteries (4 “AA”).
LED LIGHT ALERTS
With the Rat Zapper® Classic Rat Trap, simplifying your pest control routine is a breeze. Each time the trap catches a rat, the light on top of the trap flashes red to indicate a kill. You’ll know when it’s time to empty your trap without having to check manually.
With the Rat Zapper® Classic, cleanup is effortless! Unlike standard rat traps, you don’t have to touch or look at dead rodents. The rat is contained within the kill chamber, which hides it from sight, while the indicator light lets you know when it’s time to empty. After a kill, just tip the trap to discard the dead rodent into the trash without having to touch it.
HOW TO SET THE RAT ZAPPER® CLASSIC RAT TRAP
For your convenience, the Rat Zapper® Classic Rat Trap is very easy to use. Get your trap setup by following these four simple steps:
- Add Bait - Apply a small amount of high-protein bait, such as peanut butter, to the back wall of the trap away from the metal plates using a Q-tip or other tool to avoid transferring your scent.
- Insert Batteries - Remove the battery cover. Insert 4 “AA” batteries into the battery compartment before replacing the cover.
- Place the Trap - Place the trap on a flat surface against a wall where you have seen signs of rodent activity. The trap should be placed lengthwise with the entrance nearest to the wall.
- Turn On - Activate by flipping the switch to the “ON” position. A red light will blink once to indicate the trap is functioning properly.
Q: Where do I place the trap?
A: Place the trap along the wall where rodents primarily travel or where you have seen signs of rodent activity. Rats are wary critters and they’ll initially avoid anything new in their environment. Good news is we’re smarter than they are! It may take a few days or nights for the first rat to enter your trap but be patient!
Q: How do I bait the trap?/What should I use to bait the trap?
A: To bait the Rat Zapper, first make sure the trap is turned off. Place the bait along or on the back wall of the trap. Be sure to use gloves or a tool to bait so your scent is not transferred onto the trap. We’ve carefully researched dry pet food and found it an excellent lure. Other dried baits (nuts, dehydrated fruit, etc.) can also work well. Goopy Bait Note: Please don’t place moist or goopy bait in your Rat Zapper unless you place it in a plastic container, like a medium plastic bottle cap, and then slide it to the back of your Rat Zapper. (Otherwise you may goop the electronics and/or falsely trip the system.)
Q: What type of batteries do I need?
A: The Rat Zapper Ultra requires 4 “D” alkaline batteries which will provide approximately two years of stand-by power. Use high quality alkaline batteries to ensure the best results.
How to Use
Hey Canadian shoppers - here at PestSupplyCanada.ca, we hear your plea.
We would love to offer free shipping all across the country, but shipping costs are crazy expensive here in Canada.
The silver lining is that if you order more than 99$ worth of products from us - you qualify for free shipping!
From Newfoundland to British Columbia, we ship across Canada.
We also offer a competitive 60 return policy.
Have a question?
Victor Rat Zapper Classic