DynaTrap® Ultralight Portable Mosquito Trap – Midnight Blue
The DynaTrap UltraLight Mosquito Trap makes trapping flying pests, such as mosquitoes, both simple and effective. Its lightweight design makes it easy to place anywhere, even if you’re traveling. This unit is engineered to protect your indoor space. First, a UV fluorescent bulb generates a warm light, attracting mosquitoes. Then, a quiet vacuum fan sucks mosquitoes into the retaining cage where they dehydrate and die.
Each DynaTrap UltraLight Mosquito Trap was engineered to be quiet while also being easy to use.
- Eliminates a variety of flying pests including mosquitoes
- Easy-to-use trap provides portable protection to keep your home and property protected
- Vacuum fan quietly traps mosquitoes without zapping
- Durable design for indoor use
- Plugs into a standard 120v outlet
- Protects up to 300 m. sq. in indoor settings and covered outdoor settings
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Trap - 6 ft cord – 110V~ – 220V~ with 12V adapter (Type A Plug)
- Cleaning Brush
- Weight: 1.26 lb
- Dimensions: 4.75 × 4.75 × 10.5 inches
How It Works
- Mosquitoes will follow the UV light instinctively as the light lures them in.
- Insects are sucked and trapped in the catch basket where they slowly dehydrate and die within 24 hours.
- Simply twist the basket off to empty all dead insects.
How to Use
Plug It In
Position your DynaTrap 3-6ft off the ground. Plug it in 20-40ft away from your primary outdoor activity areas and away from other light sources.
Turn It On, Leave It On
Run DynaTrap continuously 24 hours a day – 7 days a week! DynaTrap’s durable, all-weather construiction makes continuous operation safe and simple – rain or shine, 24/7!
DynaTrap will begin catching mosquitoes and other biting insects immediately, significantly reducing mosquitoes in 4 – 6 weeks with continuous use.
Simple to Maintain
UV-bulbs are an essential part of the Science of DynaTrap. Replace UV-bulbs every 3,000 hours or 4 months of use. Even though the light bulbs still illuminate, they will no longer emit sufficient levels of insect-attracting UV light.
The see-thru screen on the retaining cage makes it easy to monitor what your DynaTrap is catching. Empty the dead insects into the trash when the retaining cage is nearly full.
DynaTrap How It Works – ENG
DynaTrap How It Works – FR