PIACTIVE Original 150g Spray
PiACTIVE™ is an icardin based active, that is effective, long lasting, and is a widely used active across Europe and Australia.
Provides long lasting protection;
– up to 12 hrs of protection against mosquitoes and Ticks
– up to 10 hrs of protection against black flies
- Aerosol free Airosol™ BOV Technology – propellent is air!
- Will not damage fishing lines, plastic or other synthetic materials.
- Non oily, greasy, or sticky
- Non-scented Formula
- No-irritating skin effects*
- Skin friendly
- Good skin compatibility
- Dermatologically tested*
- Repels, effective, durable!
* PiACTIVE™ has been dermatologically tested. Human patch testing was for the determination of irritating effects on human skin, none of the subjects showed any reaction or none of the human subjects showed any irritating skin effects. As with all products applied to the skin, test a small area to ensure no adverse reactions prior to use. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
How BOV works: Pressurized air surrounds the product filled pouch in the can. When the actuator (button) is depressed, the air exerts pressure on the pouch, providing the force required to discharge the product. All the air remains in the container and is not released into the atmosphere.
- All angle 360 degree spray action
- No propellant- air-aerosol (airosol™)
- Air pressurized
- Great for working outdoors, golfing, hunting, walking, picnics, barbeques, hiking, fishing, biking, running camping boating PERFECT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!!
Registered in Canada for the uses indicated on the label and can be used SAFELY when the label directions are followed. (Health Canada does not recommend, promote, or endorse any product).
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING PRODUCT– click on the “PMRA” tab (Pest Management Regulatory Agency) tab to view the full label in English and French.
- Black flies
Read the label before use. Apply PiACTIVE™ to exposed skin. Re-apply after 10-12 hours depending on conditions of use. Avoid spraying in eyes and mouth.
Hold 15 to 20 cm from skin while spraying, keeping nozzle pointed away from face. Slightly moisten skin with a slow sweeping motion. Apply sparingly, not under clothing and only when necessary. Do not apply directly to face or to excessively sunburned skin. TO APPLY TO FACE: Spray hands and apply avoiding eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. Do not spray in enclosed spaces. Reapply if necessary after 12 hours for protection from mosquitoes and ticks, and 10 hours for protection from black flies.
* PiACTIVE™ has been dermatologically tested. Human patch testing was for the determination of irritating effects on human skin, none of the subjects showed any reaction or none of the human subjects showed any irritating skin effects.
As with all products applied to the skin, test a small area to ensure no adverse reactions prior to use. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
The effectiveness of the product can vary due to conditions, such as:
- water exposure
- air temperature
Apply and re-apply a repellent according to the label directions. Don’t overuse the products, but, be sure to apply the amount of repellent indicated on the label. If you don;t follow the label directions, the product may not be as effective as you expect. The label on the insect repellent product is your guide to using our products safely and effectively.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING PRODUCT