Terro Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes
Terro liquid ant bait stakes
TERRO® Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes feature eight durable stakes per box filled, for a total of 2 ounces of our liquid ant bait.
The stakes attract and kill all common household ants, including Argentine, ghost, little black, acrobat, pavement, odorous house, crazy, cornfield and other sweet-eating ants. To use, simply place the TERRO® Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes in areas where ants have been observed.
The stakes are specifically formulated to allow worker ants to consume the bait and survive long enough to carry the liquid back to the nest and deliver a dose to the rest of the colony. The key to effective control is to monitor the placements and ensure there is always a fresh supply of bait.
The patented TERRO® Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes feature reinforced stake ridges that provide increased strength when placed in the ground. A see-through window makes it easy to monitor the bait level so you know when it’s time to replace the stake.
The tiered bait pack increases bait consumption and reduces waste. Along with these features, the liquid ant bait inside the stake offers ants both a food and water source.
KILL THE ANTS YOU SEE, AND THE ANTS YOU DON’T
Terro outdoor liquid ant baits & stakes
UPPING THE ANT-E
We’d be willing to wager that when it comes to ants, you want them out of your house and out of your life as quickly as possible. Follow these tips.
- Place the TERRO® Outdoor Liquid Ant Bait Stakes close to areas where ants are observed entering your home or near their ant trails.
- Insert the ant stakes firmly into the ground by pushing with your hand – not your foot or a tool - until the bottom of the bait stake is flush with the ground.
- After the stake is in place, activate it by breaking off the bait pack tab. The ants will enter the bait stake through the hole created by removing the tab.
- Be sure to monitor the bait level regularly, taking care not to interfere with the ants or the stakes while doing so. Replace the stakes when the bait level is no longer visible through the bait window or every 3 months.
- Keep a fresh supply of ant bait available for the foraging ants to ensure long-term ant control.
- Be patient. Depending on the size of the ant infestation, complete elimination of the colony may take up to two weeks.
THE ANT BAIT DEBATE
We’ve been asked plenty of times if liquid ant bait is really more effective than gel bait when it comes to controlling ants. Simply put, the answer is yes. Our research team could expound for hours on the differences between the two, but we thought we’d spare you some time and settle the great ant bait debate with this easy-to-understand infographic.