Terro Spider & Insect Trap
Fast shipping across Canada - Free over 99$
All products are safe for domestic use
Approuved by the Government of Canada
60 day return policy
Fully Canadian Owned Business
Support canadian businesses
- Trap and kill spiders, ants, cockroaches, crickets, and other crawling insects
- Kills the "Big 3" - brown recluse, black widow, and hobo spiders
- Non-toxic sticky traps are ready for use either flat or folded
- Traps can fold up to prevent children and pets from touching the sticky surface
- Use around the home against baseboards, in corners, behind doors, or underneath furniture
Best Used For:
- Below Sinks
- Under Appliances
- Behind Toilets
Protect yourself and your home from six and eight-legged creatures with these TERRO® Spider & Insect Traps. The pesticide-free surface is coated with a sticky glue that traps and kills spiders and most crawling insects. They can be used for up to three months for long-term pest control.
KILLS THE "BIG 3"
There are more than 40,000 known spider species across the world, but when it comes to protecting yourself, most people focus on the "Big 3," which are black widows, brown recluses, and hobo spiders. The TERRO® Spider & Insect Trap is designed to trap and kill these as well as other spiders and insects such as ants, crickets, and cockroaches.
PESTICIDE-FREE GLUE TRAPS
These glue traps rely on a sticky surface to trap spiders and insects so you don't have to worry about pesticides or fumes. Each trap can be folded over to keep the glue surface away from pets and children — and the captured insects out of sight — or you can use it flat for more surface area.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
TERRO® Spider & Insect Traps can be placed anywhere these pests are known to hide. Basements, attics, and room corners are good bets, and the traps can be used along baseboards or underneath furniture as well. Using them is as easy as:
- Folding the trap along the marked lines.
- Removing the backing from the sticky surface.
- Creating an enclosed trap (skip if you want to lay it flat).
- Placing the trap in high-traffic areas for spiders and insects. For best results, the traps should be used continuously, being replaced when they are full or at least every three months.
Hey Canadian shoppers - here at PestSupplyCanada.ca, we hear your plea.
We would love to offer free shipping all across the country, but shipping costs are crazy expensive here in Canada.
The silver lining is that if you order more than 99$ worth of products from us - you qualify for free shipping!
From Newfoundland to British Columbia, we ship across Canada.
We also offer a competitive 60 return policy.
Have a question?
Terro Spider & Insect Trap