Victor Metal Mouse Trap-Bulk
The original wooden snap trap — the Victor® Metal Pedal Mouse Trap — is also the world’s No. 1 selling mouse trap. Its superior quality and effectiveness are the reason Victor® has sold more than 1 billion snap traps around the world. Likewise, professional pest control companies have made this trap their trap of choice. Trusted to control mice for more than 115 years, this trap delivers clean, instant rodent control. With this bulk-purchase product, you'll get 72 Victor® Metal Pedal Mouse Traps.
BEST USED FOR:
- Living Rooms
- Dining Rooms
BULK QUANTITIES FOR PROFESSIONALS
Professional property managers and exterminators need traps in large quantities, and that’s who this bulk product aims to help. With 72 Victor® mouse traps in your arsenal, you’ll know you can get the job done.
TOP VICTOR® MOUSE TRAP FEATURES
The Victor® Metal Pedal Mouse Trap is relied upon around the world to help people get rid of mice. Use it wherever you encounter a mouse problem.
- Original metal pedal snap trap
- Environmentally friendly with FSC® certified wood
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Superior quality from a century-old brand
TARGET UNWANTED RODENTS
Victor® Metal Pedal Mouse Traps are a time-tested solution for capturing the mice that have invaded your home or business. Mice are able to sneak inside buildings through the tiniest of spaces where they can spread disease and destroy your property.
The Metal Pedal is easy to set and use. Here’s how:
- Remove the arm bar from the staple.
- Move the arm bar to the back of the trap so it hangs over the back of the trap.
- Bait the trap with a high-protein substance, such as peanut butter, chocolate or hazelnut spread. Place the bait on the metal bait pedal using a Q-Tip, toothpick or another tool to mask your human scent.
- Pull the kill bar back and hold it in place with your thumb.
- Swing the arm bar over the kill bar and latch the bent end of the arm bar into the notch on the metal pedal as shown. Slowly release pressure from the kill bar until the arm bar has fully engaged and holds the kill bar securely.
- Place the trap wherever you’ve seen signs of rodent activity or along the wall where rodents like to travel. The baited end of the trap should be placed flush against the wall.
- After the mouse is caught, properly dispose of the dead rodent. The trap can either be discarded or reused.
HOW TO SET YOUR TRAP
Learn how to bait and set the classic mouse trap with the help of experts at VICTOR®. Once set, a rodent triggers the metal pedal, and the trap immediately springs closed to kill the mouse. Then, simply lift the rugged metal kill bar to dispose of the body. The trap can be disposed of, or reused many times over, at your discretion.
THE HISTORY OF VICTOR®
Want to learn more about how VICTOR® mouse trap has stayed on top after all these years? Check out this video:
Q: How do I set the trap?
A: An instruction sheet and video are available that will give detailed step-by-step instructions on how to bait, set, place and dispose of the Victor® Metal Pedal Mouse Trap.
Q: What kind of bait do I use?
A: Individuals in a rodent population search for different types of food. For mice, anything high in protein like peanut butter, chocolate or hazelnut spread is a great option. Also, nesting materials like dental floss, cotton or string are also great options. Try to use whatever bait or nesting material the rodents are currently feeding on or using to build nests.
Q: Can the trap be reused?
A: The Victor® Metal Pedal Mouse Trap can be reused or disposed of. It is personal preference. Check the traps frequently to ensure the trap is emptied as soon as the mouse is captured and the traps will last longer. Please note that for personal hygiene and biohazard awareness, disposable gloves should always be worn when installing or recovering any traps.
Q: Where can I buy the trap?
A: The trap can be bought at multiple retail locations and online at victorpest.com. To find a store near you, please use our store locator.